Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why womens are so complicated!!!

Woman's can be so...

Right now i have a girlfriend who is lovely, kind, gorgeous, sexy, but still there are times when i don't have any idea how should i react. You see now she is so cute. She gives all her attention to me but then all the sudden she changes. Now she is acting like she doesn't know me anymore. Then i asked her what is happening and she says nothing and that is so %#&*@%#* It almost feels like she is pushing me away. Of course after that we speak it all through(what happened, what was wrong), but still at that moment I feel terrible. Sometimes I don't know what to do.
Right now I am ready to find a solution I know it wont be easy but I accept the challenge. There always something that you can do about it and I am going to find out.

No comments: